Sunday 23 January 2011

WILL IT SHRED? - Malavitas


Will It Shred takes a trip into the surreal world of Nicol Paton, enjoy:

I was itching to go fishing the other day. With the rivers out of season and the lochs frozen over, I decided to take my rod into Boarderline to go and see fellow angler Andy Duthie. We got our rods out and started casting, within minutes i hooked something. I reeled it in and was stoked when I realized it was a pair of Burton Malavitas! I love so many things about them, never mind the funky colour and stylish shape, but the comfort, response and weight just do it for me. I'm going to note this catch in my fishing diary. Had to throw them back as already got a set of Cartels, so they're ready for the next lucky punter.

Get a pair here.

No comments:

Post a Comment